In my bible on the title pages, the back inside cover, and all the various blank pages that introduce chapters and themes, I have gathered from the words of many Christian leaders a bold collection of Christian thoughts worthy of remembrance. Herein is the sharing of but a few of those Christian words, including some of my own words that I perceive to reflect earnest Christian wisdom.
Christian Thoughts From Inside The Front Cover
By Jentezen Franklin:
- “You will either b e a treasure hunter or a field inspector.”
- “The poorest man is he without a vision.”
- “Being lost is no right to be wicked.”
By Chip Ingam:
- “We do not fight for victory, we fight from victory.”
- “You are from God.”
By RM Harrington
- “Before faith can move a mountain, it must become a servant.”
- “Just because life is going right does not prove that I am doing right, nor do bad times evidence wrong decisions.”
Christian Thoughts At Random:
- “What do we contribute to our salvation? Only the sin for which Christ died,” James Kennedy.
- “You are required to teach what the bible says, not what you would like it to say,” R.C. Sproul.
- “Faith need not be big, but it must be real,” R.M. Harrington.
Christian Thoughts Concerning the Modern Church
Closing not with a quote but rather a line of Christian thought that comes from the mind of General Booth, the now deceased founder of the Salvation Army. In prophesy, and in truth, this man had a vision of were modern Christianity was headed. Herein are the words of that vision. We will have a Christianity that involves…
- Salvation without out Regeneration
- Faith without Repentance
- Heaven without Hell
- AND a Love for God without Hate Toward Evil.
Woe unto the modern day church, for we have lost the sense of how to discern truth Christian thoughts.