Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Opinion Versus Christian Doctrine
Here at Spiritual Leadership with Christian Character, we understand that people sometimes differ on various minor areas of Christian doctrine. And we know that the noetic nature of our fallen mind prevents absolute understanding of God’s word. Men make errors. And we don’t always rightly divine the word of God.
The authors, designers and teachers at slcchome (http://slcchome.com) are no exception.
Yet we also hold that Holy Scripture contains certain absolutes that are crucial to the Christian faith, and that these major doctrinal issues may not and cannot be separated from the fundamentals of what it is to be a Christian. Therefore, Spiritual Leadership With Christian Character upholds the following statement of doctrinal truths:
What We Believe …
1. The Holy Scripture – We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God without error. 2 Timothy 3:16
2. Salvation through Grace – We believe that all men are saved by grace through faith. Ephesians 2:8-9
3. The Spirit-Filled Life – We believe that all believers should be Spirit filled, walking continually in the Holy Spirit. Romans 8:1-2, 14-16
4. The Second Coming – We believe in the soon return of Jesus Christ in the air for His Church. Revelation 4:1-2
5. Church Attendance – We believe that all believers should play an active role in the visible church of Christ. Acts 16:5, Hebrews 10:25
6. Worship – We believe that God created all things to praise Him. All that worship Him, must worship in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:24, Psalm
7. The doctrine of election based upon the sovereignty of God. Romans 9:16
8. The certainty of eternal live either in the presence of Christ or under the judgement of everlasting punishment. Matthew 25:46
9 The commission to the Saints demanding that we bear witness before a lost world. Matthew 28:18-20.
10. Jesus Christ as Redeemer God – We believe that God came in the flesh, died for the sins of all who will believe, was buried and rose again on the third day and now sits at the right hand of God the Father. 1 Cor. 15:1-4